Silver Hope Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who and how we recruit ?

+27
woll0p
GameOfDronez
w7g45
Deskid
KeepDream1n
Jonnerz
N1njaNick
TT SCHUNDER
JackA7X
Snej
Brokergod
Firelius
Daffie
wijnsma
Cast
Aszhune
derpityderp1
xYukata
murchy
maguster
Zell
ThatOnePikachu
SoulReaver19
Skerdzius
wayrider
Chaaappy
DarthAl
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who and how we recruit ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who and how we recruit ?

Post by DarthAl 23rd November 2013, 18:53

Practice your farm, get to Bronze III, then we can accept you for tryouts if you'll still have the motivation Wink
DarthAl
DarthAl
Admin

http://silverhopeproject.topiceo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by woll0p 23rd November 2013, 19:33

fair deal Smile

woll0p

Back to top Go down

Post by SrGankalot 25th November 2013, 10:28

Your nickname in-game –

SrGankalot (bet you already know my main role Razz)

2- What is your gaming experience ?

Well I did play lots of Pokemon and stuff on the age of 6 but didn’t really have any RPg/Mmo/Moba experience since the age of 14/15!
And have been playing LoL for 1 and a half year, but I really started to try to improve about a year ago!

3- Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher ?

I did my qualification matches in the beginning of S3, but well I played really bad, lost almost all my games and got placed in B5. About June this year I started playing, SoloQ and got myself to Silver in 1 week. It took me about 2 other weeks to get to Silver 1 with 41 LP!
But then I went on a vacation, of 7 weeks, and somehow got placed in to S3, ( I calculated I would only lose 41LP but I guess I did something wrong in my calculations!)
So here I was being S3 again, and I thought I could get myself to Silver 1 in no time again… I was wrong, I had some bad luck with my team mates and screwed up myself a few times.
But the biggest problem was me getting only +11 lp for a win and -18lp for a loss…

I feel that I should be able to carry myself out of Silver if I could just get a little help.
As it is hard to see your own mistakes. I believe that, if somebody can tell me what I’m doing wrong, what I can improve and what I’m doing good. That I can get to Plat in Season4

4- What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends ?

Improve my knowledge of the game even further, get better 1v1 skills ( as I find it hard to judge when I can and cannot fight somebody in a 1 on 1), and I want to get past this little border that stops me from getting better.

5- Do you have Team-Speak installed ?

Yes!

6- What is your main position / champions and why ?

Main position is Jungle,
As I find it the best suiting role for me as I like to play the objective game.
Oh they have 3 man at top? Let’s push mid.
There jungler is top red, and dragon is respawning? let’s take drake!
My main champions are: mostly Jarvan (as I pick him every time I can, as he is such a strong champion) after that Vi, Shyvana, Voli,
I can play Elise, Olaf, xin zhou and Hecarim, pretty well but they arent as strong as the others.

7- What are your main weakness ?

Not believing in myself. I tend to forget that I know this game better then I think I do.
I doubt myself a lot, which I shouldn’t, of course I’m not a pro or something but a lot of time I make right decisions, but am just too afraid to say or do it!
Also my Skill level isn’t that high, as in Being able to make some awesome plays on riven or lee, but I try to make that up by having lots of game knowledge and being strategically.

8- More words about you ?

17 year old, Live in The Netherlands I’m handsome as fuck (JK), and  love playing LoL. I got quite a lot of energy, and my voice is pretty childish ( and its irritating the shit out of me xD)
SrGankalot
SrGankalot

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthAl 25th November 2013, 11:17

Hello SrGankalot, that's a very nice application ! And I will add you in-game today for next tryout !
DarthAl
DarthAl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicottia 3rd December 2013, 14:14

1- Your nickname in-game.

Nicottia

2- What is your gaming experience ?

Around 4 years of Lineage 2, 2 years of Aion, Tera Online and Guild Wars 2 for several months, Diablo 3, countless single player RPGs. 1 year of LoL (in theory 2years, but had pretty long breaks during which I played Tera, GW2 and D3).

3- Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher ?

Like I mentioned above - had pretty long breaks and when I wanted to fully commit to LoL my computer broke for 3 months (warranty guys didn't know how to repair it, they sent it back 3 times... and it was still broken). When I finally got my computer back and it was actually repaired I had only 1 week left to get to gold from silver 4... I made it to silver 1, got clamped and I knew I wouldn't have made it in time.

4- What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends ?

Improve. Expand my champion pool. I think getting to platinum is a reasonable goal, though I really hope I can improve and get to diamond someday. Smile

Right know I think LoL is the best game out there and I really want to invest all my time into this game, no derailing from now on. Oh well, only when Dragon Age Inquisition gets released next year I might take a week to play that (it's single player).

5- Do you have Team-Speak installed ?

Yep.

6- What is your main position / champions and why ?

Mid lane. Although my support is just as good (I don't like supporting that much, but if I have to, it's okay). My second role to go I jungle. Smile

Why mid? Mid and jungle have the most map control early on, and also I just have a tendency to love long range mage-type characters, so mid suits me perfectly. Although I love assassins too. Smile

Mid champions - Ahri (since release), Lux, Nidalee, Lissandra, Orianna and recently Ziggs, also learning Syndra (trying to master her). I can play others too, but these mentioned are simply my favorites and fit my playstyle the most.

Jungler champions - Evelynn, J4, Elise, Vi, Hecarim and Sejuani. Smile

All supports. Very Happy

7- What are your main weakness ?

Ranked anxiety. I really get stressed before matches, as in I really shiver and my hands get instantly very cold... It's like I know I have to perform, there's no other way for me to play than carry hard and I get really disappointed in myself when I lose games that should've been won when I get insane feeders/afkers, I keep thinking what I could've done to prevent my team mates from feeding and leaving the game, also - if I could've played any better myself. In S3 I had pretty bad luck with afkers/disconnecters/quitters though.

8- More words about you ?

22 year old. I'm Polish living in The Netherlands. It's a bit of an epic love story of how I ended in NL, maybe one day I'll share it with you. ;)Also, I'm very critical towards myself, so I respond to criticism pretty well, you shouldn't have too big of a problem with me. Wink

Edit: Too bad this didn't work out. ;)But at least on my own I fought my ranked anxiety (still a lil bit left) and now I'm storming through gold. Wink Gold 1 now, soon plat. Gonna get and meet you guys in ranked soon. Wink

Last edited by Nicottia on 6th March 2014, 12:07; edited 3 times in total

Nicottia

Back to top Go down

Who and how we recruit ? - Page 3 Empty Silver 3 Mid Main

Post by Traumahtized 10th January 2014, 06:23

1- Your nickname in-game. Traumahtized
2- What is your gaming experience ? I've been playing MOBAs for about 2 years now. I've played first person shooters at a professional level.
3- Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher ? I make mistakes. I get frustrated. I get on tilt really easy and my decision making is poor. My mechanics are good, I believe. I think my decision making and map awareness needs some serious work.
4- What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends ? I would like to get high gold or low plat.
5- Do you have Team-Speak installed ? Yes.
6- What is your main position / champions and why ? Right now I am playing mid. (Gragas, Kayle, Lee Sin) These champions are my favorite because their ability to carry and sway team fights.
7- What are your main weakness ? I think my main weakness is my decision making.
8- More words about you ? I want to improve. And I believe I can take the right criticism and turn it into something positive.

Traumahtized

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthAl 11th January 2014, 09:41

Hello Traumahtized,

You're from NA server or EUW ?! Because I find only lvl 4 "Traumahtized" on EUW.
DarthAl
DarthAl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by w33d Hatest 14th July 2014, 09:59

1- Your nickname in-game. - W33d Hatest
2- What is your gaming experience ? - Started play like from S2 middle
3- Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher ? - I think problem is in team comunication, so like me i play SOLO Q and there people flames and dont even try to help out, maybe other reason is bad decision making, engaging and a lot more i guess.
4- What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends ? - For me my goal was to be in Gold 1, i almoast make my goal i was in GOLD 5 but i was realy long time off and i get throwed back to silver and yeah.
5- Do you have Team-Speak installed ? - Yes i have TS and alot more comunication programs.
6- What is your main position / champions and why ? - support: leona, sona, trash, nautilus, morgana. Im just good as support thats all, not always i have good games but i like to support team.
7- What are your main weakness ? - I don't really know, but maybe engaging.
8- More words about you ? - I like to play in team where is good communication.
w33d Hatest
w33d Hatest

http://w33dhatest.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum