Silver Hope Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who and how we recruit ?

+27
woll0p
GameOfDronez
w7g45
Deskid
KeepDream1n
Jonnerz
N1njaNick
TT SCHUNDER
JackA7X
Snej
Brokergod
Firelius
Daffie
wijnsma
Cast
Aszhune
derpityderp1
xYukata
murchy
maguster
Zell
ThatOnePikachu
SoulReaver19
Skerdzius
wayrider
Chaaappy
DarthAl
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who and how we recruit ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who and how we recruit ?

Post by wijnsma 31st October 2013, 00:41

1- Your nickname in-game. Micalye (EUW)
2- What is your gaming experience ? Been playing League since oct ish 2012 played competitive cod4 for 2 years quit because of the hackers.
3- Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher ? i play with lots of friends that are higher but people leave and go afk at the end of s3 so i am stuck here, they take my lee sin or ban and i have last pick around 15 LP into silver 1 and i lose because i cant play my lane.
4- What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends ? getting to diamond
5- Do you have Team-Speak installed ? sure
6- What is your main position / champions and why ? lee sin, Renekton,elise, TOP/jungle (main jungle)
7- What are your main weakness ? AFK and people who flame
8- More words about you ? I main lee sin and when i play lee i go hard on them trust me on that one ^^
i dont really keep an eye out on forums like these, so add me on skype:
Michaeltje2010
TS IP: buddysearch.de (no not german just random server)

wijnsma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast 31st October 2013, 01:02

Aszhune wrote:meh, I've been around a lot, and it's obvious the community has gone downstream by a large margin. I don't think my attitude is entirely correct but still, when even the servers themselfs start to lag when you're actually winning a game I think it means the gods themselfs have abandoned me and my quest for gold 3rd time in a row Razz
Problems happen with us all, it can be frustrating

When we're asking for your weaknesses, we're more focused on your personal weaknesses and for you to realise where you can improve. Silver hope isn't about playing with random people, it's about playing with others who are trying to realise their mistakes and improve.
Cast
Cast

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthAl 31st October 2013, 09:47

@Aszhune & Micalye : Sorry but you don't match up with the requirements. GL & HF

Keep applying guys !!
DarthAl
DarthAl
Admin

http://silverhopeproject.topiceo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daffie 5th November 2013, 13:04

1- Your nickname in-game. The Bror
2- What is your gaming experience ? I have been playing competitive World of Warcraft and also Counter Strike, also i have played some amatuer League tournaments.
3- Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher ? I made the mistake to get into Ranked the secound i hit lvl 30 wich did fatal damage to my MMR (atleast i think) And i have been playing mainly casual, and as a former competitor with a very winning mindset, it doesnt really last to be enjoyable to circulate around gold promo's and Silver lll
4- What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends ? Atleast get Gold, i know there is alot of things talking against me, the lack of days left is one of them.
5- Do you have Team-Speak installed ?TS3, Ventrio, Raidcall and skype. You name it.
6- What is your main position / champions and why ? I main ADC becuase it fits my fast phased playstyle. The quick movements and aggressive advancements.
I mainly play Vayne and Ezreal but i am a "general player" so i can play almost every ADC with some general insight.

7- What are your main weakness ? I would say Map awareness to point out one of the things, im sure there is more to be honest but its probobly small things i wont think about while playing
8- More words about you ?
I am 18 years old from sweden, i study PC-communication and work as a Fiber tech. I have some history in amatuer tournaments in League and Counter Strike, wich has been giving me an urge to get back into the more "Showing Scene"

Daffie

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthAl 5th November 2013, 14:12

The Bror, I gonna add you in-game this evening Smile
DarthAl
DarthAl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firelius 5th November 2013, 16:08

1- Your nickname in-game.
Firelius

2- What is your gaming experience ?
I love gaming and always buy games that interest me, however I'm not a total nerd Very Happy. I played counter strike and participated in LAN tourneys. And i play league since Nautilus patch (1,5 years?)

3- Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher ?
Most of the time I play adc, and sometimes I can't position well. I don't see good openings for trades in lane Also I have very limited champion pool for other roles. I mean I have almost all champions, but I'm efficient with not all of them.

4- What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends ?
At least plat. I know I am capable of even higher with a bit of help, I learn fast but I don't have a person to learn from. All my friends are either lower or the same rating as me.

5- Do you have Team-Speak installed ?
yes

6- What is your main position / champions and why ?
Adc, cuz I played CS, so at first I started playing ranged champions more.
Then I got used to it and developed good mechanics and so on.
Also I like to play top lane

7- What are your main weakness ?
Reckless plays, bad map awareness, limited champion pool
As I've said I am looking for some tips from a better player so he/she can point MY mistakes and I get rid of them. Streams help of course and I watch them, but they are not as good as "combat training"

Firelius

Back to top Go down

Who and how we recruit ? - Page 2 Empty Carbongods App!

Post by Brokergod 6th November 2013, 02:59

CarbonGod

Played league a year now, didnt play many competitive games before that unless you count COD on xbox live, and before that played runescape for a few years. I wouldn't call myself an all round gamer i usually play one game at a time and then no-life it.

I'm currently silver 1, but defiantly not by chance! Start of the season i was bronze V and i have worked my way up. I'm aiming for gold by the end of the season but with ranked servers down so much its looking like it might be a push. The reason im in such a low league is as soon as i hit level 30 i just played ranked (i only have 150 normal wins on my account) It's only a matter of time until i make it higher.

Diamond V might seem a bit steep but if i can do 2 divisions this season why not the same next?but more importantly i want to play more team orientated and less soloQ ive watched the whole LCS season and all of worlds.

yes

Mid Ahri/fizz/Kata I played kata a lot less now but from bronze V to silver V i just spammed her at the lower elo i found it really easy to stomp with her but now at silver 1 not so much people know how to use a stun better, and i play ahri and fizz for there assassination ability but at these same time decent survive-ability

I'm over aggressive and i think im faker i will always bully my lane opponent and a jungler when he comes to gank. This obviously sometimes leads to sometimes epic plays as fighting mechanically is my strongest point but at the same time it quite often leads to pointless deaths.

pretty easy going guy always looking to improve and just wanna have a team to have some fun with and generally get better at the game.

Brokergod

Back to top Go down

Who and how we recruit ? - Page 2 Empty Appliciation Snej90

Post by Snej 7th November 2013, 16:24

1: Your nickname in-game.
- My in-game nickname is "Snej90".

2: What is your gaming experience ?
- In terms of practice regarding teamwork in games, I played Counter Strike 1.6 in 3 different Clans for summed up 3 years. We were not climbing the highest ladders, though
the communication between each other was important.
I played World of Warcraft nearly from the start of the classic Version until the release of Wrath of the Lich King, cleared the whole Burning Crusade and nearly all of the
Classic content while staying in the same guild. We were the second fastest on the server, so there I learned to improve details in my way of playing a game and be
disciplined regarding the learning of tactics and stuff like that.
I also played a Virtual Pro at Fifa 12 in a 11 man team for a few months, where I always had to keep the playstyle of my teammates in mind or the passes etc. wouldn't get
through.
In terms of playing without a team, I tried out a lot of games from different genres throughout the last 10 years.

3: Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher ?
- I think there are a few reasons for this.
First point is that I started playing ranked while being way worse than now. Therefore I lost a lot of my placement matches and the following.
once I played with the ambition to improve my mechanics as well as tactical stuff, not only for me but for the use for my team as well, I climbed from Bronze 4 to Silver 2
quite fast. I am very convinced that if I keep up the work I will be able to get to gold. Also I may should have searched for a duoqueue partner to get some Synergy into the
games. I am also still at Silver 2, because I kind of lack in some strategic points ( see answer to question 7 ).

4: What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends ?
- My goal for season 4 is to at least get a place in the 1st or 2nd gold division because I think that will surely be possible. I think if I can strengthen my improvement however,
I think I might be able to accomplish a position in Platinum.
I also want to be part of a 5's team that plays at least on a quite regular basis.

5: Do you have Team-Speak installed ?
- Yes. I have Teamspeak installed and own a working Microphone (Headset).

6: What is your main position / champions and why ?
- My main positions are Adc (most comfortable on Vayne & Ezreal) and Mid (most comfortable on Orianna, Lux, Ahri and Zyra).
I like these positions because I love the challenge of positioning and kiting in teamfights as well as having a huge impact in winning or losing. I've also always played Damage
Dealers and Ranged characters in games, so I felt the most comfortable on those 2 positions from the start just because of my experience playing similar roles before.

7: What are your main weakness ?
- I think my 2 main weaknesses are decision making in terms of global pressure on the map and finding myself in a too offensive position during lane phase (does not happen on
adcarry often though, more a problem of my playstyle in mid)

8: More words about you ?
- I live in Germany, though I think my english skills should be sufficient regarding communication on Teamspeak etc..
I am 23 years old and have no problem with being criticised. I am a non-toxic player and person. If I make mistakes and you tell me that, I won't ragequit. I will listen and look
how I can improve considering my Team's feedback.

Snej

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthAl 7th November 2013, 16:32

Hi Snej90, nice application Smile I'll add you in-game tonight or tomorrow and hope to see you on the next tryout.
DarthAl
DarthAl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JackA7X 8th November 2013, 02:05

1- Your nickname in-game. JackA7X
2- What is your gaming experience ? RS, WoW, LoL - The only games I've put alot of time into.
3- Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher ? Honestly too many reasons to say them all, largest is probably not sticking to the same few champs and getting really good at them.
4- What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends ? Diamond.
5- Do you have Team-Speak installed ? Yes
6- What is your main position / champions and why ? I leaned ADC, tried going mid... not sure it's for me so I'm going back to ADC I understand it really well compared to mid where had no idea what I was doing. I guess I enjoy the feel of kiting and doing high DPS rather than trying to make big plays.
7- What are your main weakness ? Probably tilt... but I take a break after a loss and that helps. And I always feel my cs isn't very good. I probably only get about 60 at 10 mins.
8- More words about you ? I play the guitar and I'm doing a masters in Mechanical Engineering Very Happy

I'm not 100% sure how this project works, I'min a game so I'll read everything later, I'd just really like a chance for a trial.

EDIT: Just got the chance to look around the forum, this project seems amazing... I'm not sure how to prove I'm dedicated to getting better as my stats aren't great (1k ranked games and sill silver, although I don't play normal's i know it's really bad) but I hope you give me a chance Very Happy

JackA7X

Back to top Go down

Post by TT SCHUNDER 8th November 2013, 05:57

Jacka7x if you are taken by Darth i can help you improve your mid lane and cs and for sure the tilt thing ( The SHP cured most of my super rage mode ;D )

TT SCHUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthAl 8th November 2013, 07:37

JackA7X wrote:EDIT: Just got the chance to look around the forum, this project seems amazing... I'm not sure how to prove I'm dedicated to getting better as my stats aren't great (1k ranked games and sill silver, although I don't play normal's i know it's really bad) but I hope you give me a chance Very Happy
Yes your stats aren't great ! Razz  But you seems to be mature so probably able to realize some mistakes and probably learn & progress so, yea I'll give you a chance ! Wink 

I'll add you in-game this evening and you'll be invited to tryout if you're online !
DarthAl
DarthAl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who and how we recruit ? - Page 2 Empty N1njaNick

Post by N1njaNick 9th November 2013, 02:23

1- Your nickname in-game. - N1njaNick
2- What is your gaming experience ? - iv been playing games all my life, but been playing LoL about half a year
3- Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher ? i keep getting trolled, team mates keep feeding or going afk and i only get 5 points for a win
4- What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends ? to become platinum
5- Do you have Team-Speak installed ? yes
6- What is your main position / champions and why ? top with jax/fiora or mid with akali i can dominate those lanes 9/10 with those champs (everyone has the odd bad game)
7- What are your main weakness ? i get greedy sometimes and sacrifice my life for a kill (need to stop doing it i know)
8- More words about you ? i feel im quite good at the game and dont deserve to be in bronze anymore. iv worked hard and gone from bronze 5 to bronze 1 where it became impossible to get out.

N1njaNick

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthAl 9th November 2013, 23:58

Sorry N1njaNick, you doesn't fit with requierements.

Keep applying guys !!
DarthAl
DarthAl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonnerz 20th November 2013, 15:50

1- Your nickname in-game: Jonnerz

2- What is your gaming experience: I have been gaming for the past 12+ years. I play everygame under the sun but I stick to games which are competitve. I used to play competitively in CSS for 3 years and I also played BF3 competitvely in tournaments for around 6 months. As for League of Legends, I have been playing it on/off for 2 years. I have only really started getting into properly having reached Silver 1 from Silver 4 in 3 weeks.

3- Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher: I have only recently started to improve myself over the past month, I used to just play for fun and usually avoided ranked. I've been trying to learn how to carry a whole team, no matter what the situation is - I really want some help with this in order to progress to Gold and beyond.

4- What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends: My goal is to reach at least Platinum within the first few months of S4, I also want to join a competitve ranked team.

5- Do you have Team-Speak installed: Yes I have Teamspeak installed.

6- What is your main position / champions and why: I would say my main is Jungle but I am still working out which champions I play best. I enjoy Jungle and find I am very good at making ganks on lanes. My favourite champs are Vi, Jarvan and Elise and I play quite aggressively. I also play Diana jungle very well. However I have found it easier to carry a game playing mid (Diana, Fizz and Lux) and also ADC (Ezreal and Caitlyn).

7- What are your main weakness: If every lane is struggling and I feel I am not doing too great, I always feel like the game is a loss. I need to start thinking of ways I can turn the game around and what the best ways to do this are. I also need to work on counter-jungling and knowing where and when to ward in my/their jungle.

8- More words about you: I'm 20 years old and I am studying at University in the UK. I have a lot of free time and only want to use it improving my skill level on League of Legends. I look forward to hearing from you!

Jonnerz

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthAl 20th November 2013, 16:00

I added you in-game, Jonnerz, for next official tryout !
DarthAl
DarthAl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KeepDream1n 21st November 2013, 15:12

KeepDream1n (Dream1n is written with a number 1, not with an "i")

I played Lineage 2 a lot before changing to lol where ive been playing on a regular basis since i joined back in March.

Currently im in Silver I and id say its partly deserved, partly undeserved. My main position is mid and i can say i win my lane more than 90% of the times, yet i still do some stupid mistakes, stupid dives, forgetting to buy wards etc. Ive come to the conclusion that the only way to improve in those aspects is joining a team since in my opinion LoL is a team game, solo Q is just a way to improve individual skill in order to perform better with your team.

Id like to reach plat division at least and start tasting what real league of legends is, improve in all the important aspects reserved for high Elo like strategy, perfect warding, good calls etc..

Yes, i have a lot of speaking programs installed. (mumble, raidcall, ts etc)

My main position is mid because after trying every other lane ive found myself more comfortable and better in mid. I have several main champions, gragas/orianna/ahri/fizz/zed. It usually depends more on the team comp and enemies team comp. If an assasin or a more utility champions is needed etc.

Nonsense dives, forgetting to ward, i need to improve map awareness.

I can play quite a lot and im a funny guy to be in skype with that can also be serious when its needed. Im open for all kind of suggestions in order to improve and i dont mind being criticised at all. Peace!

Last edited by KeepDream1n on 21st November 2013, 16:32; edited 1 time in total

KeepDream1n

Back to top Go down

Post by Deskid 21st November 2013, 15:43

Deskid

I have played DOTA I and also DOTA II, i started at LOL when it was in beta phase but i live it and i finally returned in the final of season 2

Well I clasified in Silver I at the begining of this season but sometimes for my faults and sometimes for team faults i went down to Silver II and i stoped playing for 2 months, so RIOT took me down to Bronze, at the end of the season I achived my goal that was recovering my place in Silver, but in Silver V
Here you have my LOLKING to show you that im in Silver V because i have just promoted(http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/24545927)

I want to improve my skills as much as i can to be in the top of the league ^^

Yes, I have TS, Raid call, skype and mumble

My mains posions are jungler, mid and top, i hate bot lane, but i also can play there.
My favorite champs are kassa for mid, Jarvan IV for jungle and Jax for top, but i can use a large quantity of champs

Not for me to say that, but the people who see me play and I play, because I do not see myself playing and I can not say my weaknesses, but one of them could be playing against annie not support XDXD .
No serious now my biggest weakness certainly is that sometimes I get impatient, but I do not usually happen.

I'm from spain but i have a very good level of english even speaking it, I admit my mistakes and accept constructive criticism in order to improve, I normally do not speak from anger and always respect my teammates, never doubt if I think I can give good advice to a person to help her improve.

Thanks for your time and hope you can give me an opportunity to show the world that Deskid is here and that can reach as high
Deskid
Deskid

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthAl 21st November 2013, 16:11

KeepDream1n & Deskid, I will add you in-game for the next tryouts.
DarthAl
DarthAl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deskid 21st November 2013, 16:14

Thanks for the oportunitie DarthAl
Deskid
Deskid

Back to top Go down

Post by w7g45 22nd November 2013, 20:39

1- iKaspze3
2- I've played WoW for 2 years, counter strike for 1 year, black ops 2 and now i play almost 9 months LoL.
3- I am Silver 4, i started in bronze 4 because of trollers in placement ( and I wasn't that good too btw.) , but than i got constantly trolls, ark, and you know, i am not diamond so i am not the best carrier, but i mostly have good teams, mostly best of the team. I've been silver for 3 weeks now, i played non stop ranked and last day i become silver 5 and than in 1 day i become silver 4, was pretty op plays.
4- I want to be platinum in Soloq and gold in ranked 5 v 5 and still enjoy the game. :-)
5- I haven't but i have Skype and i can instal it , no prob.
6- I really like to play Jax in the top lane because i am a good farmer and i like the tank/dmg about Jax, i like Riven too and i've mained mid and caitlyn also. But for now Top is my main.
7- I always forgot to time the drag/baron, i don't forgot timer at blue and red but at drag and baron i always forgot.. I don't like that much champs, i have all champs but i really really like only 12 of them, so i can't play THAT much champions really good, but just enough i guess. I don't have a real main lane because i like the variation in lol and switch lanes..
8- I live in Belgium, 16 years old, my english is not that good, but i can speak and understand enough but i make a lot of mistakes.. , I really enjoy playing Lol for fun and for the win, i dislike trollers , maybe they have fun too, but they ruien the game for real players. I play a lot of duoq so i know how to communicate , thats a good point i guess. :-)

Good luck with find good people in your team! I really like the concept.

w7g45

Back to top Go down

Post by GameOfDronez 22nd November 2013, 21:46

1- Your nickname in-game: Game Of Dronez
2- What is your gaming experience ? Playing lol now for 1 year. Also playing CoD 1 on PC and bf4 + bo2 on Ps3.
3- Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher ?: Mainly because of the trolls (yes i know its cliche but true) But my game average is mostly on all of my champs positive / neutral... even when i got much loses
4- What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends ? Gold 1 +
5- Do you have Team-Speak installed ? Yes
6- What is your main position / champions and why ? Adc (ezreal), i like to play adc it just came with it
7- What are your main weakness ? Greedy + being too aggresive, i like to dominate my lane even whem i'm behind, which is not good.
8- More words about you ?: Willing and prepared to learn

GameOfDronez

Back to top Go down

Post by woll0p 23rd November 2013, 11:41

1- Your nickname in-game: Woll0p

2- What is your gaming experience: I’m an old man in gaming terms (36 years old), my first computer was a Commodore 64 so I have been gaming for about 25 years across mostly PC and Playstation. A lot of fighters, RPGs and strategy games and more recently I’ve been playing MMO’s, Fallout, Firefall, Crimecraft, Call of Duty, XCOM, BF3 and over the last few months pretty much just LoL. I tried DOTA2, didn’t like it.

3- Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher: I played LoL just a little in S2 and it wasn’t until S3 that I hit level 30 and started ranked. While I was doing OK in normals, when I went to ranked it was a another step up and I didn’t play well and probably deserved to be bronze.

Since then I’ve worked hard to improve my game, studied guides and advice and focused on a few champs. While I’ve improved a lot, know to help my team as a jungler and have got my k/d going in the right direction, I haven’t improved enough to carry myself out of bronze. I have started to build a network of good and nice players that I duo with and that has got me up the bronze ranks but recently I dropped down again playing solo.

4- What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends: keep learning and improving on my play and k/d, build a network of good and nice players and hit gold as a minimum.

5- Do you have Team-Speak installed: Yep, I use it a lot for other games in the past and just to chat with friends I’ve met through other games.

6- What is your main position / champions and why: If Fizz isn’t banned I take him but my main would be Vi jungle, she is so good for feeding your team and super strong late game as a carry. For other lanes I adc Jinx / Cait, support with Leona or Blitzcrank if available. Top I play Jax / J4 / Malph but am out of practice as a top and if I need to play mid I play Diana if Fizz is banned.

7- What are your main weakness: I need to keep improving on my global awareness of where enemies might be and keep learning all champs to know which fights I can win and when to run and at what stage of the game. I also overextend and would like to get my average deaths down from 5.5 to under 2.5 per game and improve my farm.

I try too hard to turn a game around when we are losing and while sometimes it can help turn it around, it usually just makes it worse - I need to play more carefully regardless of the situation.

8- More words about you: Originally from New Zealand I have been living in the UK for 8 years and work as a digital marketing manager in London.

I try and play at least two games of LoL each evening, can play during the weekdays sometimes and play a lot on the weekend, especially over the winter. I have a bit less time over summer when I’m playing a lot of sport.

I’m really keen to find a nice community of good players on LoL and would really appreciate a try out.

woll0p

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthAl 23rd November 2013, 14:32

GameOfDronez wrote:Mainly because of the trolls (yes i know its cliche but true)
Laughing 

Sorry you don't match to requierements man Smile

@Woll0p you are only Bronze V... You seems to be mature and you got nice stats, but there are probably other problems behind it. You can't stuck like this on Bronze V on over 300 games when you are motivated to learn and to improve yourself. What do you think about it ?
Also why do you apply for a project where I look for great potential players if you feel like you deserve Bronze ?

@w7g45 I add you in-game for tryout !

Keep applying guys !
DarthAl
DarthAl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by woll0p 23rd November 2013, 15:29

Hey DarthAl, I mean when I first started I should MAYBE be in bronze but now I am much better. I have been up to Bronze 3 but dropped back down with a bad run.

Anyway thanks for looking at my submission, like you say, I think I have the stats for higher levels, I just seem to get teams where even if I stomp my lane and do well I just cant carry hard enough.

So I would still like a tryout if possible but will also look for some other clans.

Cheers
Woll0p

woll0p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum