Silver Hope Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new support power (assists op?)

3 posters

Go down

new support power (assists op?) Empty new support power (assists op?)

Post by Hijaubiru 29th November 2013, 18:07

ok, randomly played a ranked (4vs5 because our jungler was afk) and i got fullbuild as sona under 30mins ... got
2-4-37 in the end + the gold coin item giving me that much

got the second most gold in our team after vayne (got 1,5k gold more and 23 kills)
our jungler came back late, but just run into them over and over again, so they got kills too and that means killing them grants more gold

now the point why I'm writing this
how strong are the gold-based support changes after all?
this is an extreme example, but most of the games when i play support, i got more gold then the jungler and atleast one laner (mostly top or mid)
i never realized how much more gold you got as support in general, , and assists in general up to this point ... thought it would be great but THAT great?

I'm thinking about maining support now xD ... less farming = less opportunities to miss cs xDD
and you're not only the warding bitch of the team ...
they can't blame you, when they get cought because they got no vision, when you already placed 3 wards
you can actually deal damage and you're not that helpless agains tower dives early-mid (early double kills are awesome)

so after some days of the new support meta and the relic shield nerf, what do you thing about the supp changes in general?
Hijaubiru
Hijaubiru

Back to top Go down

new support power (assists op?) Empty Re: new support power (assists op?)

Post by Raenef 29th November 2013, 21:16

ok if we go to sona,

u probably have 7 slots

trinket maybe ward start then switch to the ward killer after first or second back
1 slot for sightstone
1 slot for vision wards
probably 1 slot for gold item like the coin

so like 3 slots left

then 3 items left mayb maybe another couple of support items depending on your team and enemies
Raenef
Raenef

Back to top Go down

Post by Poxycolon 29th November 2013, 22:46

the way assist gold is generated has changed, cant remember exactly, but its something after u have 3 more assists than u have kills, ur next assist will award u 30 gold more than usual, and just keeps on stacking. so what this means is 3 more assists 30 + gold 4=60+gold 5=90 gold etc. and if u get a kill so u are down to 4 more, then the next asisst giving 5 more will give 90 gold again. The only cap to this stacking is that the additional gold can not exceed the value of the kill itself, so if the kill is worth 500 gold. u can maximum gain 500 gold of that kill, but if its only worth 120 gold( for the person killing the target), u can max earn that.

Poxycolon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenef 30th November 2013, 10:30

Bounty Adjustments
Context: Echoing our above change with early death timers being too punishing at the early game, we've adjusted gold income to better match how games flow.

Kills are worth 60% of the base reward at 2 minutes, scaling to 100% at 4 minutes
Assists are worth 50% of the kill value before 20 minutes and then they linearly increase up to 80% at 35 minutes
Assist Bonus Gold
Context: We're adding an additional reward to players who get a lot of assists. We want these players to feel their contributions to fights, even if they have few opportunities to pick up kills.

If players have 2 more assists than kills they earn 30 additional Gold per assist
Additional assists increase this bonus by 15 Gold, capping at 60 Gold
This gold cannot be more than the original value of the kill
Raenef
Raenef

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down