Silver Hope Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

youre thought on the hunting kitty

2 posters

Go down

youre thought on the hunting kitty Empty youre thought on the hunting kitty

Post by maguster 9th January 2014, 17:59

so i want to talk to you guys not about nidalee but about rengar i stil see people going for the old play stile wich involves alot of dps and double q'ing but im kinda thinking isn't it better to play "tankrar" instead of qqrar ?

i mean his q has been nerfed 2 times so far and his roar 1 time yet with the defensive tree youre q gives alot more defensive possibility's and sustain and this multiplies if you get a spirit visage

my main reason for this thought is that i feel dat a heavy dps top laner isn't right anymore for this meta
this is my basic build comment for tips ^^ also i didn't include bone necklace in this because although i do use this item i only buy it if im sure i can get it early and am able to snowball

BOTRK (sustain +power boost to q+ stickyness)
visage
randuins
firecape
armor or resist boots + homegaurd
then a mix of either gaurdians ,hydra, bt, last wispher, purely situational items
this isn't a definete order but it is my general path i did try triforce on him but i feel that its too expensive

maguster

Back to top Go down

youre thought on the hunting kitty Empty Re: youre thought on the hunting kitty

Post by SrGankalot 9th January 2014, 21:30

The whole Reason do those Damage Rengar builds is because Low elo.
This OFCOURSE sounds rude, but dissapointingly is THE TRUTH!

In games were I come with the so called "noobs" and "ragers",
Those games, you dont THINK about your team comp, you dont THINK about counterpicks and you NEVER THINK about what you build, because there is only 1 build path: DAMAGE!!

If I build damage, I can carry my "noob" team mates.

Thats why you see people in Solo que or just normal que, play those builds.

If you however do a 5v5 blind/draft pick/5's (mostly draft pick and ranked) you will see people building those really "meta" builds.

because they can cooperate with there team!

so Ill make it clear one more time (In case somebody stil doesn't understand me)
with an example:

If I play J4, with 5 man premade I WILL build tank, and not get Elderlizard and Hydra/Botrk because I trust on my team to follow me up, ALL I NEED TO DO, is DISRUPT the enemy and prefent my carry's from dieng!

BUT

when I play J4 with only 1 premade and 3 randoms or just full randoms, I CAN NOT trust them!

I need my zelf, to elimenate there HIGHEST DAMAGE SOURCE (by getting fed and building damage'
I need myzelf to ingage, nobody else on my team will do it! (I build some tankyness so I can survivelong enough to kill there carrys)
And so on.

In "low elo" games I cant trust my team so I need to do everything myself, and I need damage for that!

and THATS why Rengars build AD DAMAGE in your games!

SrGankalot
SrGankalot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum