Silver Hope Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Apply

2 posters

Go down

My Apply Empty My Apply

Post by rodoxpt 10th November 2013, 16:56

I shall start by introducing myself , im 16 years old and I'm from Portugal but living in the UK atm, I'm really commited and mature .

1- Your nickname in-game - Sund4e

2- What is your gaming experience ? Been playing since I was 6/7 , in terms of league i've been playing since january/february 2013.

3- Why are you only in Bronze/Silver and not higher ? - I feel like I need some1 to encourage me and helpful teamates and friends, becasue I feel like I at least diserve gold (my mmr is gold) but im afraid of playing soloQ and lose elo and mmr :s. But im commited and ready to follow any tips and steps given to me.

4- What is your goal for season 4 on League of Legends ? - My goal is to reach as high as I can in the ladder and beat every1 , sounds ambicious , but without ambicion , you wont achieve anything.

5- Do you have Team-Speak installed ? - Yes I do .

6- What is your main position / champions and why ? -I used to main mid but then I changed to top , but I feel I can play every role in a relative good way. Being TOP - Riven my main champion/role , I feel like riven is a really strong duelist atm , I feel like im maining her so I can know the in's and out's , I want to perfect her and do well everytime.

7- What are your main weakness ? - I feel like my main weaknesses are focus . Not in the term of im not focusing , its like i've tunnel vision , if im in a rough situation I stress and my vision starts to close in to only my lane and my opponent , I kinda forget about jungling , warding , objectives. But as the game progresses if im not in a stressful situation in lane , i've fearly good map awareness

8- More words about you ? - I think you'll get to know me and the type of person I am if I get into the team . I'm very funy and ambicious person .

Thank you for reading.
Sund4e.

rodoxpt

Back to top Go down

My Apply Empty Re: My Apply

Post by DarthAl 11th November 2013, 09:35

So as I told you I'll invite you for the next tryout Wink
Welcome to the boards !!
DarthAl
DarthAl
Admin

http://silverhopeproject.topiceo.com