Silver Hope Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trust me i am an (IT) engenieur

Go down

Trust me i am an (IT) engenieur Empty Trust me i am an (IT) engenieur

Post by maguster 1st November 2013, 00:38

so i wanna talk to you guys about how to up your general performance ping and fps in you lol games ask me anything you like on the matter because i have hands on experience in this matter Very Happy but first of all im going to start with some general things you want to do to up your performance

1: toggle of the peer to peer transfe in your optionsr on your loader (before the login screen) this wil reduce your ping espacially if the server is crowded

2: put on the colorblind mode in your visual options in game this will reduce the color spectrum and lighten the load on your processor

3: disable the aero effect in windows: this is because this visual effect is extremely heavy on your computer and interferecs with most gaming programs form of processing colors and gives rise to little bugs in visuals

now i also want to recommend you guys the razer gamer booster its free to use software from razer and allows you to set a copple of settings so your games will run faster for example you can choose him to automaticle shut of the explorer.exe process in game and restart if if you shut off youre game this is outomaticly and can easely be done i wil type a small guide how to do this step bye step later on

lastly i want to help you guys with some problems you can have with lag

1: if you have a fps wich constantly scales between 120 and for examplke 40 put on your Vsync option this will force it to lock it on 60 if possible and will reduce sudden lag spikes

2: if you have a low fps but have a new computer put on benchmark in the fps options this wil alow the game to go to max fps

: you have lag and no matter how much you lower your res it doesn't help:

wel firstly get razer booster as i suggested above secondly its better not to put you rez too low because it doesn't help that much in comparison to other things seeing it isn't a calculated visual

it bettezr to lower your texture quality's and shut of your shadows first before you lower youre rez it also always helps to put of the "fillings" in the game like the flowers and stuf on the ground

lastly i want to give a little bit of advice on sudden server dc's cautions a minimum on it is required to do this and it is not adviced to do this witouht experience on the matter

if you get dc'd it is bet to shut of al of the riot and pvp.patcher kernels in youre processen at youre taskbar because these can sometimes keep running after you have shutdown the game if this happens the server will think you will already be ingame and will not let you join anymore. for more help with a problem i didn't tread in this post pls contact me ingame on "maguster" gl hf Very Happy

maguster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum