Silver Hope Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

they strange world called top

4 posters

Go down

they strange world called top Empty they strange world called top

Post by maguster 31st October 2013, 17:45

hello i am making this thread because i main top lane and want to talk to you guys about the inconsistensie that definese a top laner for example we all know that renek is a beast in top lane but is he the only one ? also talk about your general tactics en champs a the top lane.

as of late i have been playing lucian in the toplane and i must say although lucian is a bad adc hes a beast as a ad bruiser because of his long range spam escape mecanics and high farm rate

my general build consists of:

rush tear
get armor or ap boots
get manamune (this goes extremely well with his spamming potential and ups his damage)

at this point the small shirmishes usually start so i mostly make a choice between either frozen mallet, black cleaver, or botrk
frozen: extreme stickiness
black: passive stacks with ult and his passive and give healt and cd wich is beastly
botrk: my mostly taken item because he has no auto sustain and the passive stacks with his passive and the stickyness you can get

mostly then i take a mix of randuins, frozen heart , fire cape, spirit visage, or GA
depending how their team works and were their main damage is focussed

i hope i bhrought you on ideas and hope to see some ideas on how other people play in the top lane and wich champs the pick Very Happy

maguster

Back to top Go down

they strange world called top Empty Re: they strange world called top

Post by Hijaubiru 31st October 2013, 19:03

play kennen
Hijaubiru
Hijaubiru

Back to top Go down

Post by TT SCHUNDER 31st October 2013, 19:17

Play him better than hija Very Happy <3

TT SCHUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cast 31st October 2013, 21:04

I guess I main top lane also, and I do try and stick to the cliche tops (Renekton,Jax,Riven) because ultimately, they're so good in either the lane or in the late game and I know I can perform well on these.

I do like to play casters top also, as I think these have the ability t oreally impact a game in an underestimated way.

I'm probably known for playing quite a bit of ryze top, even after his nerfs, since he's great in lane and is just a late game monster. Lissandra is great for a lock-up team also. Casters do work well top lane.

Lucian top lane could work top, but as a pick I think he is generally quite weak, and other "Marksman" can go top and do better, such as Vayne and Kog'Maw.
Cast
Cast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum