Silver Hope Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Lee Sin

4 posters

Go down

How to Lee Sin Empty How to Lee Sin

Post by ThatOnePikachu 29th October 2013, 12:57

I main Jungle, and can pretty jungle with every jungler. Hell, I even jungle with Poopy,Sona and Leona and make it work.

However, I'm really bad with Lee Sin and I can't really play AGAINST him aswell. He always outplays me whatever I do.
I want to improve on that. I've already played some Lee Sin games, trying to improve, but I'm not doing the best I could do out of the mighty jungler.

Can someone teach me "How to Lee Sin" ? Smile

~ThatOnePikachu
ThatOnePikachu
ThatOnePikachu

Back to top Go down

How to Lee Sin Empty Re: How to Lee Sin

Post by Dan the mang 29th October 2013, 13:45

use odourless body spray, as smelly enemies help lee know where you are.

on a serious note: Hit Qs, use W effectively, know when to E, know when to R to throw people out of position. As with every champion, practice practice practice, practice your jukes and techniques cause you can shield towards a minion in mid then Q your wraiths to get out FOR EXAMPLE, or learn to wardjump behind an enemy and use R to kick them towards your team (you could also flash but the former makes you look skilled and cool and saves your flash) or Q somebody, kick them for damage, then use Q again cause it deals damage based on missing health.

a master is an eternal student. keep playing to improve, if you don't know what to do, watch jungler streams and try stuff in normals because it's 5% research and analysis (to know what to do) and 95% practicing (to get muscle memory, faster than 0.5 second decision making etc).

oh yeah... DON'T MISCALCULATE YOUR R DAMAGE!!! YOU CAN ACCIDENTALLY SAVE AN ENEMY BY KICKING HIM AWAY.
Dan the mang
Dan the mang

Back to top Go down

Post by SrGankalot 27th November 2013, 08:48

I know your feel bro, I some how cant play Lee sin, Im already happy that I am able to do a E+Ward jump.

A Q + Q2 + Flash + kick him in my team combo!

and sometimes I am abel to juke people xD!

And I never have problems playing against Leesin, in team games my team most likly helps me, but when Im in a normal or solo game ( or dont trust my team)

I go shyvana, as she is a pretty strong duelist and he cant really 1v1 if I play well!
So you might try to play strong duelist when you are up against a Lee sin!

( but thats my personal opinion and "counter" to lee sin)

oh and something I do before I play lee in a game is do a 1 vs 5 bot game, so I can just try to land my combos and stuf. (I really feel this helps a litlle, its a pretty decent warming up)

Yours sincerely SrGankalot
SrGankalot
SrGankalot

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOnePikachu 27th November 2013, 16:36

Ye, against bots I have no problems doe. It's just against actually players with actual moving and dodging skills.
ThatOnePikachu
ThatOnePikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by SrGankalot 27th November 2013, 17:11

Well atleast you are 1 step further then me xD, I fail my combos even against bots xD!
My friend always insisted that I should jungle Lee!

So I jungled him once together with him...
lets say after that game, he wont allow me to play lee sin any more :S
SrGankalot
SrGankalot

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOnePikachu 28th November 2013, 19:36

Dem feels of damage. :c
ThatOnePikachu
ThatOnePikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Snej 28th November 2013, 20:10

When playing Lee Sin I try to Kick the enemy I want before using the second activation, so I can follow him straight after the kick and maximize the dmg of my q while doing so. If I cannot get a good q off, but get in for a good kick, I often kick the enemy and then use my q while he is midair because its basically a free hit as he cannot juke while flying around.

Snej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum